Common Reasons Why You’re Missing Leads From Your Social Media Platforms
- Your offer is not competitive
It is good to establish, right from the beginning, that no matter how well you set up your campaigns, if the offer you are promoting is not competitive, you will throw money out the window. Consumers are much more informed today and careful about spending their money. That is not necessarily because they care more about their money invested, because it is easier for them to find out about the alternatives offers.
So, before you start any campaign on social media, make sure that your offer does not have the following disadvantages:
- the product or service is of poor quality
- the product or service is inferior to the competition (functionalities/ attributes etc.)
- the price is inappropriate compared to the alternative options, or to the value perceived by the customers
- transportation or availability of the product or service is inconvenient
- No customer support
Not all online sales require the guidance of customer support, but its existence conveys confidence and can increase the success rate of campaigns. Even the mere fact of being operative in answering the messages received on your social media pages can make a difference.
- Targeting ads is irrelevant
There are men who complain that they constantly receive advertisements for women’s underwear… If you set ads on target audiences that are too general, too specific or misdirected, chances are you will not get the results you want. If you want great results look to a marketing firm at https://roofingcontractormarketing.com/ for a strategic plan.