A roofing website has to be simple and to the point. It has to cater both to people who use online websites often and those who only go online once in a while to check their social media feed or their horoscopes.
The thing about roofing is that it’s a service that appeals to all, but that no one really looks for unless they actually have a need to get their roof patched up or replaced. As a result, your website has to be ready to provide them with precisely what they need, including:
- Details about your services and what you specialize in;
- Clear and straightforward information about your license and insurance policy;
- Pricing and warranty related details;
- Reviews and recommendations, as well as photos of your past work and a list of satisfied customers;
- Your contact details, so people can get in touch with you as easily and as quickly as possible.
If you want your own SEO-optimized, beautifully designed, modern roofing website, consider contacting a professional developer and SEO for roofers expert. Working together, they can ensure that all the technical aspects work properly and that your new website is not only appealing to your customers, but can also be optimized according to the latest guidelines for onsite SEO.