Are you wondering what you can do during the winter to boost your business and promote yourself? Here are 5 effective methods roofing contractors can use to promote their business and improve their chances of getting clients, even during or right after the winter holidays:
- Re-purpose your company for quick, emergency repairs. Wintertime is packed with problems caused by snow and ice, and if you respond quickly to your prospects’ roofing issues, they will definitely thank you for it.
- Another thing you can do is add some “holiday spirit” to your marketing campaigns. You can offer competitive prices for roof maintenance and repair, while creating a catchy, Christmas-themed online marketing campaign to reel in new customers.
- Create informational videos and advice posts on social media and well-known video sites like YouTube. You can promote yourself and your brand very effectively that way, and once things start moving again, you’ll be the first one that people call.
- Renew your website, and hire an SEO for roofers company to help you create an awesome online marketing campaign targeting clients who will need your help right after the holidays.
- Set up a roofing blog. These days a lot of people turn to the internet for information, whether because COVID doesn’t give them a choice, or the weather has gotten too cold to go out and talk to an actual roofer. A blog by a reliable local roofing contractor might be just what they were looking for.