Today, when about half of the world’s population is connected to the internet, increasing connectivity has created important changes in many industries.
Studies say that more than 80% of users look for information online before buying anything from a physical store. Although the total volume of sales that are made online is still lower than the one that happens in physical stores, its growth is impressive.
In this context, online marketing is becoming more and more necessary, and if you make good strategies, the results will be positive in the long run.
An online roofing marketing strategy aims to promote the site and, implicitly, the products or services offered by a company, in order for it to increase its notoriety and the number of customers. This type of promotion is especially beneficial in the case of small companies, in order to increase brand awareness and the number of leads.
Other benefits of an online marketing campaign:
- relatively low promotion costs;
- control over expenditure and communication;
- promotion of quality and consistent content;
- immediate and effective communication through key messages;
- the possibility of segmenting the information transmitted according to the target audience (e.g., targeting according to specific area criteria, date of birth, consumption preferences, etc.);
- immediate measurement of the performance of promotion campaigns;
- the possibility of retargeting (creating ads for those who have visited the site but, yet, have not purchased anything).