Most people today start their searches through Google. Thus, the free Google My Business profile allows you to make your roofing business visible and connect with potential customers who browse on Google, giving them the opportunity to call you, send messages or leave reviews.
Your Google My Business profile can be the first impression that your potential customers get, so you will want to make sure it is a good one. The more easily customers can access different information about your roofing business, the more you will attract their attention.
Here are a few best practices for SEO for roofers interested in Google My Business optimization:
- Constantly update your information about your roofing business. Make sure that the information displayed on Google Maps – such as the address, services provides, phone numbers or internet address – is correct and up-to-date.
- Add opening hours. And update it, including the holiday schedule!
- Customize your business description. Include in the description any detail that differentiates your business from your competitors. Show potential customers what’s unique about your services and products. For example, emphasize the fact that your roofing company provides emergency roofing service 24/7.
- Stand out! Add photos of your business headquarters and of different projects in your portfolio.
- Do not neglect the potential to make your brand more visible. Add the logo of your roofing business to create a brand identity, so that customers recognize you more easily.