Advanced PPC and SEO Tips for Ambitious Roofers
Many small business roofing owners are disappointed with their current position in terms of organic results. It may seem like a losing battle when you try to compete with big roofing companies, operating at a national level, but there are always solutions for ambitious roofers. With Google’s continued efforts to provide the most relevant information, smaller companies now have a better chance of becoming more visible.
Here are a few PPC and roofing SEO company tips:
- Make sure you have a website that is compatible with mobile devices.
- Provide fresh and relevant content on a regular basis. Create interesting articles for your audience and ask customers` opinions about the roofing products and services that you offer.
- Make sure your site is secure. The HTTPS protocol protects against attacks and provides data integrity, meaning that files are protected as they are transferred.
- Hyper-local concentration is a big advantage for small businesses, which you need to make the most of. In addition to investing in local SEO, get involved in community events, whenever possible.
- Add visual content. Google is an increasingly visual platform, and, in order to take advantage of this, marketers need to be a little more creative. Add images and videos to your website and ads, and ensure consistency in both SEO and PPC.