5 Questions to Ask a Marketing Company When They Take Over Your Social Accounts
Marketing and SEO roofing companies will often act on your behalf in an effort to fine tune your online promotional efforts and make sure that your business gets the right type of exposure. However, before you give them the green light on all that, it’s very important to consider which company can actually help you out and which ones are just there to try to get as much money out of you in the long run.
To make sure you hire the best marketing firm out there, consider asking them these questions first:
- Are you licensed? Can you provide any references to showcase your work?
- What are the main activities you perform when taking over social media accounts to tweak and improve them?
- How long will it take to see actual, concrete results?
- Do you have a feedback and analytics method that can show you how leads and customers respond to your social media campaigns?
- How much will your service cost?
When inquiring about these issues, you will place the marketing company in a spot where they have to decide whether to be transparent or try to hide some information that you’re asking about. The best companies will not have to think twice when answering any of these questions, and they will openly provide you with the answers. Any situation where a company starts to dodge certain issues will already be somewhat of a red flag, so you should definitely use caution when dealing with them.
Trackback from your site.